• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New member new truck

Greg_b

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello, about a month ago I traded my '14 Ram in on a brand-new 2020 tacoma Sr sx. This is my first brand new truck and my first Toyota. It's only a 2wd with dreaded 4 cyl. So don't rag on me to hard. Only thing I've done so far is remove the chin spoiler and add some step bars. Probably not going to do much else for a while it's just a daily driver for getting to work and back. Maybe an occasional camping trip soon. Anyway found this forum and look forward to see what you folks do to your rigs!
15989741381745043626250249820039.jpg

Wuduuuup. Best thing you could ever do for that thing is remove that chin spoiler. 🤙

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

Congrats on the new truck! Nothing wrong with a 2wd. It’ll take you camping just as well as a 4wd. Have fun with it!

I must admit, that is a great looking truck. 👍. Welcome 🙌

Back