• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New member lurking for a few months.

Josh Gross

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Sport AC Manual
Magnetic Gray
Found this 2019 Tacoma on Carmax with less than 2k on the odometer languishing for a home in the Florida Big Bend. That is the 1980 Cj7 with original V8 and four speed that just got out of a few years in rehab about the same time we found the Access Cab. Love this Tacoma which is like a smaller sibling to the Fj60 Land Cruiser we ran in the 1980s and 90s. Enjoy the forum. We will just see what becomes of this great little truck. Cheers!

Welcome aboard.

Congrats on the truck and I'm glad you decided to join. Feel free to let us know when you're ready to start emptying your wallet.

Back