• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New member in SoCal

Frnchplayr15

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey everyone Im Phil and new to Toyota. Just got a 19 Tacoma TRD Off-Road w/ M/T. Currently also have a Mazda Miata NB, Mazdaspeed 3, and CX-5. Not new to forums though. Used to be the main admin of Mazda3revolution forum. I'll be lurking a lot for while as I learn about this awesome truck. Here a few pics of my cars.

bJtc7l2.jpg

zHtyeB0.jpg

07eNRvR.jpg

IgFlyEF.jpg

M8q8voU.jpg

Looks like you got a thing for rpf1’s lol, either of those making serious power?
Haha yeah love RPF1's! Speed 3 last time on the dyno was running 335 to the wheels, nothing major. Been searching for a house for a bit so I could have a garage to do an engine swap on the miata to a 13b and turbo it. So yeah pretty lame for now lol.

Haha yeah love RPF1's! Speed 3 last time on the dyno was running 335 to the wheels, nothing major. Been searching for a house for a bit so I could have a garage to do an engine swap on the miata to a 13b and turbo it. So yeah pretty lame for now lol.
Not bad, I tried getting nt03s for my focus st but right when I was about to get them I got the Tacoma, I made 280ish wheel horsepower and 404wheel torque and an e40 tune, I don’t remember 93

Not bad, I tried getting nt03s for my focus st but right when I was about to get them I got the Tacoma, I made 280ish wheel horsepower and 404wheel torque and an e40 tune, I don’t remember 93
I wanted to do the E 50/50 mix but I just keep holding myself back. Now it's all about aero for the track. Since you have an ST have you heard about the company BMSPEC?

I wanted to do the E 50/50 mix but I just keep holding myself back. Now it's all about aero for the track. Since you have an ST have you heard about the company BMSPEC?
I literally put the e40 mix in it maybe twice because the nearest station so far away for me, but I just looked that company up, that yellow st I've seen in person and idk if this is what he had at the time, but it looked so shitty like sheet metal in person

This was my baby by the way, the pushing point to trade in was too much power so the stock clutch was slipping on the occasion and the synchro to third i think was starting to go, also the always have wanting a tacoma pushed me over the edge.
DSC_0692.JPG

This was my baby by the way, the pushing point to trade in was too much power so the stock clutch was slipping on the occasion and the synchro to third i think was starting to go, also the always have wanting a tacoma pushed me over the edge.
DSC_0692.JPG
Nice and yeah totally understand

Back