• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New Member from Montana

Pete.wilson

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey
Im new. Just traded in my 08 Jeep JKU for a 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport in the sand color. Getting idea's for some mods and will be using it for my Sasquatch Research, Sasquatch Watch of Montana. Will try to get some pics.

Hey man! I posted a 406 roll call thread in the West Region section. I'm in Billings, if you're in the are hit me up.

Welcome and congrats on the new truck! Nice to see you picked the best color. ?

Hey man! I posted a 406 roll call thread in the West Region section. I'm in Billings, if you're in the are hit me up.
Hey
I was just in Billings this weekend, got home about an hour ago. Some friends were at the Metra and got serious hail damage to their Jeep, needless to say Billings got hammered again.

Pete

Last edited:
Hey

Question: Does anyone have experience with ReadyLift suspensions? I am look at them among others, it's a 3" from 2" rear and a add a lief, it's a spring lift and a spring block in the rear (not a huge fan personally). Also considering a Eibach shock setup too for front and rear. My truck only has 18K miles right now. I want a decent bang for the buck and something that will hold up long term. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Pete

Back