• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New here

Mike

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 SR5 DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
What’s up everyone I’m new here just stumbled across this forum while sitting in class bored out of my mind the other day. Just picked up my first Tacoma back in November. It’s a 2020 SR5 4x4 with the V6. She’s currently pretty much stock and I’m probably keeping it that way until I mostly pay it off. Although reading your build threads has me itching to get started
D4A14FC3-C79C-4244-94ED-EFF3B1C9F0A5.jpeg
BB974072-84C5-4D1D-A61C-FCC4A370B40D.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to T3G! Congrats on your new truck and sharp color choice. I really doubt you will be able to keep it stock though. ;)

Welcome and congrats on the truck. Don't worry about building it. That'll happen eventually. Focus on school now. You do that and you'll have plenty of time and money later to build the truck the way you want.

Update: been browsing wheels and tires. Anyone know what the biggest mud tire is that you can fit on the stock suspension? I’ve heard 32s or 33s. Not sure if I’m ready to pay for a lift just yet

Update: been browsing wheels and tires. Anyone know what the biggest mud tire is that you can fit on the stock suspension? I’ve heard 32s or 33s. Not sure if I’m ready to pay for a lift just yet

If you're willing to wait I have a basic lift on my truck. Hopefully later this year I will be replacing it with a suspension rebuild. I'll sell you the basic lift kit cheap.

Back