• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New here!

OverlandOzzy1

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 SR5 DCLB Auto
White
I am new to the Tacoma3G forum! Several years spent over on tacoma world forum and overland bound. Just stumbled upon this forum and good to see something specific to 3rd gens. Long story short, I'm on my 4th toyota truck. Owned an 87 pickup in college and have had a 97, 06, and now 16 taco. Mainly an overland build, located in central NC. Looking forward to getting to possibly meet some of yall in the future. Little background, I work full time as an LEO and part time overlander in my spare time which is not as often as I'd like.

I am new to the Tacoma3G forum! Several years spent over on tacoma world forum and overland bound. Just stumbled upon this forum and good to see something specific to 3rd gens. Long story short, I'm on my 4th toyota truck. Owned an 87 pickup in college and have had a 97, 06, and now 16 taco. Mainly an overland build, located in central NC. Looking forward to getting to possibly meet some of yall in the future. Little background, I work full time as an LEO and part time overlander in my spare time which is not as often as I'd like.
Howdy

Greetings. Grew up in Winston Salem, enjoyed the OBX and uwharrie as a kid. Nice place to call home.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service.

Greetings. Grew up in Winston Salem, enjoyed the OBX and uwharrie as a kid. Nice place to call home.
I grew up around the Greensboro area so I am familiar. Played travel hockey growing up and went on to play juniors and spent some time in the USHL as well. Triad area is nice

Back