• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New here! Central CA

TacoMario

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Pro DCSB Auto
White
whats up everyone. looking forward to learning from this place. got my white 2019 trd pro a couple months ago. Already itching to start spending money from reading all the threads on this site. Just installed RCI rock sliders last week!

Welcome aboard.

whats up everyone. looking forward to learning from this place. got my white 2019 trd pro a couple months ago. Already itching to start spending money from reading all the threads on this site. Just installed RCI rock sliders last week!
Late welcome to the forum. Do you have any photos to throw up of the truck? Besides the sliders, what else are you doing to it?

Thanks. Im debating in what direction i want to go with tires as my next buy. Ive spoken to toyota about swapping out the headlights for the new 2020 trd pro headlights. Really tempting. I can send a couple pics, but its a basic trd pro in white right now.

Thanks. Im debating in what direction i want to go with tires as my next buy. Ive spoken to toyota about swapping out the headlights for the new 2020 trd pro headlights. Really tempting. I can send a couple pics, but its a basic trd pro in white right now.
Is doing that with the lights plug and play or do wires need to be changed?

From what the first Toyota dealership parts looked up it sounds like itll be plug n play. But he sounded a bit unsure. Plan on going to a different dealership to confirm.

From what the first Toyota dealership parts looked up it sounds like itll be plug n play. But he sounded a bit unsure. Plan on going to a different dealership to confirm.
Cool, let me know. I have a 2017 that I want to do this to, but I doubt it’s plug and play.

Yes. I'm interested!

I'd be curious if the 2020 head unit is plug and play for the older 3G Tacos. I really want carplay!

Back