• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New here 19 Taco with Camper setup

Mr.Jay

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Have had the taco for over 2 years now and decided to join the Forum after I was in search for the long range fuel tank. MPG is shit with camper and tired of filling up.
Have done a few trails in SOCAL, Mojave, San Bernardino Forest and Moab.
Just got sliders, tires, airbags for camper and that's it!
Figures its time to join and learn a bit since I decided to upgrade suspension finally.

20210716_101959.jpg20210717_083946.jpg20210704_061655.jpg20210704_061137.jpg

Welcome aboard. Do you keep your jacks on all the time? The wrong trail will really do some expensive damage.
Thank You, They are bolted on and not really ment to take on and off and do leave them on. I usually drop the camper down, takes about 5 min and then do the trails. It would make sense if I do an extensive trail to take them off as you mentioned. I never thought about doing so or taking the full setup too deep on a trail because 100 percent agree. It would jack it up lol

Back