• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New guy

Jmollofficial

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score

Hi everybody my name is Joshua or Josh. I got my brand new 2019 Toyota Tacoma Waialua Edition about 2 months ago. I love it so far. I do plan upgrading my suspension to Fox brand later down the line once I add more mileages. I’m looking to buy Bakflip tonneau cover for it. I’m currently in Hawaii and will be back in San Diego in a few months and hopefully get to meet a few of you guys in some meets. ??

IG: jmollofficial (feel free to add me)

Well it’s Celebrating 100 years of toyota being out here in Hawaii. So only main difference is that it comes with the TRD pro grill, limited wheels, water resistant seat cover and floor Matt with the Waialua Edition emblems and of recourse the emblems on it. Tech package w/navigation, parking assist. I wish it can with rear lockers at least. They had a deal going on it here so I got it for a good price. I looked into getting the TRD off road or the TRD off road 4x4 and it was a little too much out of my budget. I wanted to bring something back to California from Hawaii too. Lol.

Welcome to the forum! Rad truck. I like that you’ll probably be the only guy with a Waialua edition taco in California!
Thanks man! I like your truck too. I’ve been looking for a while on getting a Taco and finally got me one. I can’t wait to hit up some of the meet when I come back to San Diego this fall. ??

Back