• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New bumper on the way.

I bought the same design, different company but I love them all the same! They all look great!

I finally got it and put it on. I couldnt be happier, due to wanting a clean and not to aggressive look. I thought putting this bumper on would take a process but not even an hour.

I did some steps the same as others but instead of taking off the whole front to remove the crash bar. I drill the rivets out and removed the crash bar through the front. Cutting the front was also easy as I measured the way they said and cut away. Probably one of the easiest things I have done hands down.

Attachments

• IMG_20200521_124230_539.jpg
    IMG_20200521_124230_539.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 111
Back