• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New build 2020 Toyota Tacoma trd offroad 4x4

Jesse Rizo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Not sure how am I going to build this one but most the parts from my previous truck will be transferred over and I’ll keep building from there :) so far I have some new stuff I havnt shown yet ready to be installed 😅 so let’s see how this goes so if you want to follow me my ig is @_jesserizo & my YouTube channel you can search for: Jesse Rizo
AA280492-2280-42B1-B46E-7714C7F3530B.jpeg

this one is the previous 2018 build
E704BE34-A945-492C-898F-12F9798BCF68.jpeg

So what motivated you to go to the 2018 to the 2020? Was it android auto support? Man I want android auto support. ;)

Are you gonna stick with the stock grille or go back to the TRDPro grille?

Hey Jesse good to see you bro, loved following your last Taco build so can't wait to see what's coming!!!

Suggestion for a video, a lot of us want to know if you can take the head unit from the 2020 and back port it to a pre-2020 and have full standard functionality plus carplay/android auto. As far as I can tell no one has figured that out yet. Seems like you have a head unit and some friends with older Gen3 Tacos, just sayin' :)

Back