• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New 3rd Gen Owner - Cavalry Blue Access Cab 4x4!

SoCalTacoTruck

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Bijan. I have been apart of TacomaWorld for quite some time but finally ended up in a new 3rd gen and it’s time to join this site. I’ve had two Tacoma’s prior to this 2019, the last one being a +2 LT truck. I have to say, I miss that truck a lot! Glad to be on the forum.

I actually just finished putting this new truck together how it sits now. Need to make a few more adjustments and lower ride height to stop the Kings from topping out, and pull a leaf from the rear until I’m ready to add more weight. Anywho, here are some pictures!

Old 2nd Gen:

B4A35B0B-3CB3-4646-8771-0351BDD76865.jpeg
6C67EAF3-0A2D-463C-88CE-5B6D8FCDE271.jpeg

New 3rd gen:

738115B2-26CC-48D3-9AB0-759DF1460BB2.jpeg
E3C4A0A5-E6C1-4375-B194-C0FD0707C960.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

Awesome 2nd gen, 3rd gen looks badass as well! A cav blue access cab is a beautiful combo.

Running the 35 10.50s? I have them as well and it’s nice to see more people run them. How have they been performing for you?

Last edited:
Welcome! I remember seeing your 2nd gen for sale lol great truck. Love your 3rd gen too. Would love to hear what all you’ve done so far

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

Awesome 2nd gen, 3rd gen looks badass as well! A cav blue access cab is a beautiful combo.

Running the 35 10.50s? I have them as well and it’s nice to see more people run them. How have they been performing for you?
Hey man! I actually bought the 35x10.50’s after seeing your posts on TW. I’m a huge fan of them so far, can’t complain.

Welcome! I remember seeing your 2nd gen for sale lol great truck. Love your 3rd gen too. Would love to hear what all you’ve done so far
Hey man! I definitely miss my old truck. I’ll create a build thread but so far it’s front and rear suspension, Kings up front and B110 in the rear!

Welcome! Man pictures like that make me wish I got an access cab lol

sick rigs!

Hey man I’m Really interested in running these Kenda 35’s after seeing others really like them and reading more about them. Approximately how much lift do you have? I’ll be ordering a bunch of suspension stuff in the near future to include Kings. You have a great stance so I’m curious

Back