• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

New 2021 SR5 Tacoma D/C - 4cyl 2.7

21 Tacoma

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2021 SR5 DCSB Auto
White
Hope everyone is doing well. I am new here, and to the Tacoma family. Wanted my first and last truck to be a Tacoma, and finally I purchased a 2021 SR5 2.7 4cyl. D/C. Love it!

Does anyone possibly have any suggestions for improving performance? Starters, I was leaning towards getting a K&N air filter to improve the air flow a little.

Open to suggestions..

Welcome aboard. Air filter sounds likes decent start. Good luck. your question has been asked before, and most of us are of the opinion that even the v6 is a little underpowered (or at least under geared).

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

Best thing for drivability is an ov tune (find a local who can flash it) or gears

Back