• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

N2Designs Customer Service

NLV Taco

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
I had a snag with my remote start kit from N2. Called and had Jimmy double check I was doing everything correctly. Something must have happened during shipping because it didn’t work. Before I got off the call he had sent me the return label and had a new kit on it’s way to me.

I got installed this morning when it arrived and I couldn’t be happier with the product or the customer service. I live in Las Vegas and remote start is a necessity out here in the summer.

Will recommend to anyone looking for a kit like this.

he's a good guy.
I could tell that he was unhappy the first kit didn’t work. Which impressed me, some companies would have just shipped out a new one or returned the money. Jimmy wants to know why his product didn’t work and makes sure you are satisfied.

Back