• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pre-Purchase Question N2 Design vs Accessorides Remote Start

HiterSixOne

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Sport DCSB Auto
Cement
Those of you with 2020's and have added one of these remote start units, why does the N2 version require a wire snip and the Accessorides report no cuts. I am leaning toward the Accessorides for the simple fact that I reportedly do not need to cut any wires. I'm not a fan of that.

Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Well I pulled the trigger on the N2 Design unit. Company seems very solid and they were very responsive. Looking forward to the new gear. Supposed to be here Monday.

Either should work great for you if you got their no cut version they use our harnesses so we know they work :) If you have any install questions let us know! We are also releasing a budget kit which is equal to theirs and others out there but much cheaper..

Back