• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

My Texas Taco

TexMcGee

5️⃣ Platinum
Reaction score
2016 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
It’s an SR5, 4x4.

mods include, pro grille, removed air foil, and running boards, running 265/75R16s on TRD pro wheels. I call it an SR5 Pro. I also put in a pioneer head unit with apple carplay. She’s also completely paid off. 🙃

Attachments

• IMG_9784.jpeg
    IMG_9784.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 69
Also just got the windows tinted. It makes a huge difference in the 110 degree weather.

Attachments

• IMG_9822.jpeg
    IMG_9822.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 61
Also just got the windows tinted. It makes a huge difference in the 110 degree weather.
nice truck!

ceramic tint has been a gamechanger in this heat and tint is always my first mod

Ceramic tint is the only way, Truck looks great!

nice truck!

ceramic tint has been a gamechanger in this heat and tint is always my first mod

Ceramic tint is the only way, Truck looks great!
Yes! Idk what took me so long. The high was 108 today and the cab has felt like a damn greenhouse. I bought it back in 2016. It had always been planned but just never got to it.

Back