My first Taco thank you card!

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Rob Daman

= VII • Aficionado
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
Got my first thank you card for helping out a TACO Bro!

I'm so appreciative of the support I've been given as a Tacoma contributor.

I've gotten comments and DMs on all the social media platforms I'm on and had people come up to me wanting to say hi and thanking me as well.

Just awesome!

20180621_095653.jpg

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
You Da man Daman! Keep it up I too enjoy the channel. Infact my prinsu was installed based on your video and you gave me the courage to do the snorkel when time comes

Rob Daman

= VII • Aficionado
T3G O.G.
T3G Member
Thank you.

DIY projects can be tough at times. Back in the day it was all guesswork and trust me I guessed a lot ?

You Da man Daman! Keep it up I too enjoy the channel. Infact my prinsu was installed based on your video and you gave me the courage to do the snorkel when time comes

Top Bottom