• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

MovieTickets.com getting pulled May 15th

RevN3

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month (2x)
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Blazing Blue Pearl
Just got this update poped up on my phone. Not that I ever used it, but how long until they pull all the apps? I don't like this business model where Toyota can remove features on my truck.

I'm still pretty pissed about losing Pandora. I used it a the time. I agree I don't like that they sell the truck with a feature and then remove it a year later because they no longer want to support it or whatever their excuse is.

I found out that after I purchased my truck that the Sat. Radio will only go to the upper 200's, not on into the 300's like my 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid. I lose Some Classic Rock and Roll stations. :(

It's all contract base , contracts expire
I live in Canada there is no apps on Tacoma's up here

Too bad they don't add any features without having to buy a new radio, like... Apple carplay!
It sucks that they are removing things but if they would just CarPlay/Android the truck, we probably wouldn't be complaining or worried about what contracts they have with their Entune.

I don’t think I even have apps on mine ? or idk how to use them
Hahaha in the same boat literally none on mine , dont even know why they should advertise the "etune" in the Canadian brochures if you can't download or get the apps

Back