• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Moon rocks Nevada

Hillbilly_kev

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Went and checked out moon rocks Nevada a while back and had such a blast I can’t wait to go back!!

Attachments

• D9A4B0E7-D204-4277-9E62-B5637B600B4D.jpeg
    D9A4B0E7-D204-4277-9E62-B5637B600B4D.jpeg
    466.5 KB · Views: 97
  • CFCA8F6C-9083-4916-A28E-D30B7D5CAF0F.jpeg
    CFCA8F6C-9083-4916-A28E-D30B7D5CAF0F.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 97
Thank you!! Yea it handled it like a dream! I need to play with the adjustability of it to see what works best when out in places like that but I had a blast!!

Thank you!! Yea it handled it like a dream! I need to play with the adjustability of it to see what works best when out in places like that but I had a blast!!
I have adjustable suspension too but I’ve never played with it before. It feels great the way it is, not sure what I would expect to get out of it if I did change anything.

I personally love running it somewhat around the middle setting for everyday driving extremely comfortable!!! I’ve been playing around with the settings a bit in different types of terrain but I usually keep it in the middle lol

Ive never been out there because everyone around here goes out there and it always seems busy. How was it when you went? I hope it stays open, the Tribe keeps talking about closing it to non-tribe members.
Are you local Reno?

It’s always busy when I make it out there but I just be patient and do what I can lol
I sure hope they don’t close it there’s so much more to explore out there!!!!
I live in ca close to Yuba city
Add me on insta @Hillbilly_kev

Back