• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Missouri to Florida Tacoma's

DavidLReid

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Reaction score
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
White
My wife and I recently drove from Lebanon, MO to Venice, FL, and back while on vacation. I must report that I saw numerous, great-looking Tacoma's during our trip. I couldn't help but wonder if some of the trucks I saw were owned by members on this forum. If so, I tip my hat to you for your awesome Tacoma's.

Getting ready to drive to Gatlinburg on Saturday, we have decided to take the Tacoma! David did you happen to get any pics?

Getting ready to drive to Gatlinburg on Saturday, we have decided to take the Tacoma! David did you happen to get any pics?
Hello Justin - Hope you are doing well. We drove my wife's vehicle because I didn't want to put that many miles on my truck and her vehicle gets better gas mileage. I paid $3.159 for UNL in Florida. I did not take any pictures of Tacoma's, but a few pictures at the beach. Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip to Gatlinburg.

Last edited:
Back