• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted MIRROR CAP/TRIM

chrisc3

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Does anybody have one of these lying around or know where I can find one. I need the little plastic cap for my passenger side Mirror. (Pic shows driver i need passenger)

Attachments

• C2DF04AF-3755-476C-BBD4-237648F5B43E.jpeg
    C2DF04AF-3755-476C-BBD4-237648F5B43E.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 94
Wow, I tried looking for you but doesn't seem like that can be ordered. Couldn't find any parts diagrams. Only full assembly. Nothing about the lower caps/parts. Best thing to do it find someone who got the MesoCustoms Puddle Lights.

They get replaced and I'm sure most people wouldn't care to five it away. Go to the thread on the other forum and post on the puddle light thread. I'm sure someone will respond.
TacoPuddle_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Back