Milky Way / Astrophotography

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

AZ_CAVALRY

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Anyone dabble in night photos with their trucks? Took these while camping through Colorado and Utah last week.
IMGP8220.jpg
IMGP8224.jpg

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Photos like these are my favorite to browse through. I wish I had the skill (or drive) to learn how to do it. But I’ll leave it to you guys and just repost them on the Instagram. ;)

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
lowest ISO possible. I usually do 1600 or 3200. I used a lens that is f2/8 (lower the number the better), and a 30 second exposure. Piece of cake
awesome, as soon as i get my hands on a camera ill give this a SHOT. pun completely intended. hopefully soon i can pick up a Sony A7 II

cocodataco

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jeff
T3G Member
#1,015
Awesome photos! Need to dust off the old camera the next time I go out on a trip.

This is definitely inspiring me to tho!

2BigTaco

= V • Platinum
First Name
Eric
T3G Member
#2,340
Late on this thread but great shots!! I do photography in the side and the primary reason for my taco was to get to better places to shoot.

Mr. Nobody

= VIII • Connoisseur
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
I always want to take these kind of shots, but my wife is the one who's good with the camera. I might have to give it a go next time we're out.

2BigTaco

= V • Platinum
First Name
Eric
T3G Member
#2,340
im like chomping at the bit to get my camera to really step up my content but i have to wait till i sell this computer i have... idk why no one will buy it

I was shooting on the Sony A6500 which was great but just bought the A7III full frame. It's awesome!! Hope you sell that thing soon.

0ADF7ADA-66E8-4AA6-8F93-BEF828EFFA10.jpeg

This was shot on an A6500 when I was in DC for work. Great camera to start with.

Top Bottom