• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Mid Travel King 2.5's Jumping Photos

New Holland Overland

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.newhollandoverland.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
So who has jumped their taco!?

Lets see your best "sent it" photos/vids
... or your "oh shit" photos/vids :p

IMG-4074.JPG
IMG-4075.JPG

How much static weight is on truck, looking to ditch my ome for something more better. I’ve been told that my ome are not best for total chaos control arms, possible thread jack happening here

How much static weight is on truck, looking to ditch my ome for something more better. I’ve been told that my ome are not best for total chaos control arms, possible thread jack happening here
Ive got a lot of static weight on the taco...250 bumper, 200 sliders, 250-300 rear rack system, 100 misc. ... so around 1,000lb's+ of additional static weight on the truck. Im running 700lb springs on king 2.5's up front, I do need to hike up the compression on the front shocks for jumps like this, the front landed super soft. The rear HD Dakar's are kinda crappy, theyre too stiff...Ill be swapping to SUA deavers next year for more performance.

Yeah man, you got me beat. Can't say I've ever, or will ever jump my truck like that. Looks freaking awesome in photos though. Now where's the video!! ?

Yeah man, you got me beat. Can't say I've ever, or will ever jump my truck like that. Looks freaking awesome in photos though. Now where's the video!! ?
Haha she jumps good, better than expected!! We will be doing some more this weekend so maybe we will get some new video

no video on this last jump though, we went out with the intentions of just strictly doing photos that day (we didnt have enough people to do both film and take photos)

Back