• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Mid Missouri GTG!

Tacomadad18

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Anyone in the Missouri area interested in starting a annual/ quarterly/ monthly meet up in the mid Mo area? Place easily accessible off hwy 44 or 70?

If interested let’s get something going. I would be down for any kind of gtg. I know of food trucks, possible raffles and stuff, can make it kid friendly as well (I have two, almost 3 and they go where I go)

I’m close by Eureka but will travel to meeting location, let’s hear some ideas!

No one on here is close to mid Missouri/ St. Louis area?

I’m gonna have to chase people down to let them know about a Tacoma GTG when I see them on the road.

Update:

I did setup a FB group for Missouri and surrounding 3rd gen taco owners. Feel free to join. This is just to organize a gtg and local trail runs.

STL Tacoma owners.

Last edited:
**Trail run/ meetup** Mid Mo

Gonna go to Moonlight on Saturday the 11th of May. Come on out! From super modded to stock there’s plenty of terrain to go out and test your truck on. I plan on going up a (few) sizes in tire before then and have a couple other things done.

I’d like to meet some fellow mid mo and surrounding Tacoma owners. I know that’s impossible for some but if you can make it, do it! Even if you don’t wheel there is great scenery.

Saturday May 11th 9am-whenever

Moonlight Racing

21225 State Hwy A

Sullivan Mo 63080

*Please respect the rules of the park, stay on the trail. No speeding or donuts in the parking lot. Park staff will ask you to leave and not return. We are there to have a good time not ruin it for everyone!

I look forward to seeing you guys ??

Last edited:
Back