• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Michigan Tacos

New Holland Overland

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.newhollandoverland.com
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hey Michigan Taco owners!! Any of you out there??

I would love to help coordinate a meetup this summer for the Michigan taco's. Currently the biggest meetup for all Toyota owners in Michigan is Toyota Takeover (August 17) at Silver Lake Sand Dunes, but it would be a blast to do a meetup for just the 3rd gens.

Post up and lets see if we can make this a big and awesome event! :D

Hey Michigan Taco owners!! Any of you out there??

I would love to help coordinate a meetup this summer for the Michigan taco's. Currently the biggest meetup for all Toyota owners in Michigan is Toyota Takeover (August 17) at Silver Lake Sand Dunes, but it would be a blast to do a meetup for just the 3rd gens.

Post up and lets see if we can make this a big and awesome event! :D
From MN. Is the Toyota Takeover an annual thing? Do you have anymore info on it? We have limited options in MN so I'm always willing to drive.

From MN. Is the Toyota Takeover an annual thing? Do you have anymore info on it? We have limited options in MN so I'm always willing to drive.

Yes the Toyota Takeover is an annual event held at Silver Lake! I am one of the coordinators this year for the event so if you have any specific questions let me know. Currently the date is August 17, we have a facebook page that shows most of the details for the event.

Let me know if that link works for you.

Looks like an awesome event. First time taco owner so would like to meet other owners. Do you sign up for it somewhere?

It truly is a blast of an event to get to know other toyota owners and particularly 3rd gen tacoma owners too :)

That is the link to the event, there is no official registration at this time...just let us know if your coming or not by clicking going/interested.
There will be registration and an entrance fee for next year (2020) as we are getting a lot lot bigger (need to cover legal/insurace for the event).

It truly is a blast of an event to get to know other toyota owners and particularly 3rd gen tacoma owners too :)

That is the link to the event, there is no official registration at this time...just let us know if your coming or not by clicking going/interested.
There will be registration and an entrance fee for next year (2020) as we are getting a lot lot bigger (need to cover legal/insurace for the event).

Cool, gonna check this out. Might be planning a trip in August, but if not I'd definitely like to go.

Back