• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

METHOD Race Wheels SUMMER SALE - 15% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net

Summer is almost here and METHOD Race Wheels is here to help you look great while saving you some money!

Battle Born Offroad has teamed up with METHOD to offer you all a 15% discount to help get cost down to pre-inflation pricing as well as free freight to the continental USA. No sales tax outside Nevada, Las Vegas locals come see us for your special deal. Don't miss out on this hot summer sale event, ending 7/8/22. This discount applies to the entire METHOD line including all wheels, apparel TENSOR Tires and accessories.

SHOP HERE!
No Discount Code Required - Automatic Discount Applies in Shopping Cart

Need help locating an item? Questions? Feel free to contact us direct at 702.333.0868 or Info@BattleBornOffroad.net

Back