• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pre-Purchase Question MESO Customs Switch Panel

Smitty

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
So apparently this lower switch panel I want is coming back soon, before I buy it what does everyone think? I'm not 100% sure if I trust it cause MESO Customs is a hit or miss company from what I've bought from them and seeing reviews on other products. This one has 2 reviews both of them are 5 stars but again, Idk...

I really need this for other accessories I want to buy for my Taco however I'm a little "sus" of this... Thoughts or suggestions??

I also want to get this 3 switch overhead panel too

I bought my left side switch from CaliRaised.
The fit is good, and they were the only one that had them in stock. Fast shipping.
Tacoma Coin Holder Switch Panel Replacement
[H3]Order summary[/H3]
mail
Tacoma Coin Holder Switch Panel Replacement fits both small and Std. OEM Style Switches × 1
$35.99​
Subtotal
$35.99
Shipping
$4.06
Total
$40.05 USD

Is this the same thing? Center Dash Switch Panel Accent Fits 2016-2022 Toyota Tacoma (https://caliraisedled.com/products/tufskinz-center-dash-switch-panel-toyota-tacoma)

I'm pretty sure that's the trim that can go over it

The switch panel I have from miso is good. Autocorrect won't let me type mess. mess, meso. there we go. fucking technology.

-M

The switch panel I have from miso is good. Autocorrect won't let me type mess. mess, meso. there we go. fucking technology.

-M
Haha nice. Did you get either one I posted by chance?

No. I have their cubby switch panel and the fuse box cover. And the gas hole, which was given to me. That's not great, but It was the solution to a non problem in the first place.

Pretty sure @Classytacos has a youtube write up on the MESO lower panel.

I have had the lower switch panel installed in my truck for over 4 years, zero issues.

Back