• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Member Introductions.... okay, Hi.

Charles_in_AZ

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 Limited DCSB Manual
Silver Sky
Hi, I'm new here.
More?
4th time Tacoma Owner. Now have a Gen3 2019, OR 4x4. (Silver/Black trim)
Stock height for now. Have done inside LED's and working on brighter headlights & fogs so far. hey, I've had it a week..
22 year Retired Veteran. 10 years Army Artillery and 12 years Air Force Heavy Vehicle Mechanic.
Retired as an E7.
I still work. I'm 56 and enjoy long walks on the beach......
I live in Arizona and yes, it's a dry heat.

I hope to post more and get to know people and share knowledge.
We all win that way.

Welcome aboard. Good luck with those long walks on the beach here in AZ.

Hello
New guy here. Just got a 2021 4 door 4wd, v6 Metallic Gray. Traded my 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman and Cash for the Toy.
Computer Network Engineer by trade, Truck guy when off the clock. My Sig Picture is my 1946 Dodge Model WF Truck.
Extended the Cab 32 Inches and Firewall 5 Inches. Added a Fulton SunShade, 318 Engine.
I'm a professional Lurker, but do participate i conversations if they don't get mean.
Hope to get to know you.

Long walks on the beach down on Arizona Bay.
Learn to swim,
Learn to swim,
🤣
Welcome to the club!

Hello
New guy here. Just got a 2021 4 door 4wd, v6 Metallic Gray. Traded my 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman and Cash for the Toy.
Computer Network Engineer by trade, Truck guy when off the clock. My Sig Picture is my 1946 Dodge Model WF Truck.
Extended the Cab 32 Inches and Firewall 5 Inches. Added a Fulton Sun Shade, 318 Engine.
I'm a professional Lurker, but do participate i conversations if they don't get mean.
Hope to get to know you.
You do know you can go 340/ 360 instead of that 318 right?
I'm a MOPAR fan myself. ;)

Ayyyy AZ gang. Plenty of sand here for your long walks. Good luck with the beach part though. To be fair, I grew up in Hawaii and I don't miss it.

You do know you can go 340/ 360 instead of that 318 right?
I'm a MOPAR fan myself. ;)
Yes, but the 318 was available and in good condition, so I went with it as opposed to buying an unknown and rebuilding.
I do have a 340 HiRise Intake manifold from a 70 or 71 Duster on it, so I get partial credit don't I?
I've noticed Mopar guys are becoming a rare species and older parts are getting rare.
It took me awhile to get OEM Valve covers and Air Cleaner Top.
Everyone in my Family seems to always have at least one Mopar.

Attachments

• IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    588.3 KB · Views: 53
Back