• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Meetup Calendar for the site

Would you use a calendar to schedule meetups?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need to see it before deciding

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sigs

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Cavalry Blue
This is just an idea I had the other morning. If it doesn't happen, then that's not a problem. Reading through the Regional section of this site is not great to try to get people together. I think visualizing any kind of events coming up would help, and might lead to more events.

My thought is just a Google Calendar Email. Anybody with a gmail account could invite that calendar to an event, or post the event there, and then anybody else can join it. If it gets popular enough, we can add filters or tags for the different regions to help people know which are even worth looking at for themselves.

On your personal calendar, you'd have something like this where you invite the Tacoma3G calendar. There's a way to add everybody to a calendar, then you just add your event from there? The Calendar would hold a bunch of events that look like this, where it gives an idea for the gameplan just to get there, and if a thread on here was started, you could link to it.
1611685332710.png

I imagine there are some better ways to work this out, but I can look into that a if it's warranted. Definitely open to any feedback; I'd be happy to rework it some more too.

I think something like this would be a good idea. The regionals section has always seemed kind of lackluster to me. A way to get more people together would be great

Back