• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Mazda forum?

B_Lui

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Pro DCSB Auto
Voodoo Blue
My wife has a 2019 Mazda CX-5. It’s been a good car for the last few years. She works from home so I alternate driving my truck and that.

Does anyone have experience with the various Mazda forums? I’d like to find one with the atmosphere of this place.

Thanks for any input!

If you find one, I'd send it to my sister in law. She just bought a '23 CX-5. It's pretty nice.

Back when I had a 6 we had a really good forum for just 6's, but the only all-Mazda one I knew about was Mazdas247. Not sure if it's still around, but I would think CX-5's are much less modded than these so good luck finding a forum that's active. So many just want to take the easy way and ask for advice on fb without doing any actual research so it seems like forums are more of a dying breed. The Scion (my dd) forums are pretty much ghost towns now except for people starting threads all the time asking why their car doesn't start lol.

My wife has a 2019 Mazda CX-5. It’s been a good car for the last few years. She works from home so I alternate driving my truck and that.

Does anyone have experience with the various Mazda forums? I’d like to find one with the atmosphere of this place.

Thanks for any input!
@B_Lui,

Mazda CX-5 - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda-cx-5-54/). I have owned 3 Mazda CX-5's and I love them as my daily driver. FYI, they also haul 8 ft 2x4's and you can close the truck. I just bought the '22 CX-5 in June. I don't like that they took the liftgate chip out of the models. I was really looking forward to having the auto liftgate.

406 Camper

I didn’t realize forums were slowing down. Maybe I’m “old” haha.

I poked around a few and they do seem seldom traveled. Hoping to find some good resources of people that do their own maintenance, etc.

Back