• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Matching key fob

BigFranky

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Anyone else buy a dope looking key fob? Matching colors are betta but anything works.

Attachments

• 20200123_193209.jpg
    20200123_193209.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 66
Had mine for a while now. I love the AJT fob. Still want to get another one to swap out my spare key.

IMG_20200123_195431.jpg

Had mine for a while now. I love the AJT fob. Still want to get another one to swap out my spare key.

IMG_20200123_195431.jpg
Yep same ajt designs. Mine doesn't say trd on the back though sad about that. Got it on tacoma beast. I also got the LED interior lights from them.

Yep same ajt designs. Mine doesn't say trd on the back though sad about that. Got it on tacoma beast. I also got the LED interior lights from them.

That's a bummer it doesn't say TRD anymore. I wonder when that changed?

That's a bummer it doesn't say TRD anymore. I wonder when that changed?
I watched a YouTube video and they said it was a copyright thing. Mine has AJT on the back. Still sweet cuz it keeps the actual key

Bummer. I figured it must be something like that. VW Motorsport did something like that years ago to a number of vendors.

Back