• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Midwest Marlin Crawler tacobox AUTO

Tacomadad18

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Selling the Marlin crawler tacobox out of my truck. If you do not know what this is, look at Marlin Crawler videos on YouTube. It’s basically as second transfer case that allows for dual low. No electronics to it.

Only works with auto transmission

Comes with Tacobox, driveshafts, center console.

I will need your console and shafts in return.

$2400.

Can’t get these anymore. This one has around 6-8k miles on it. No issues.

My YouTube videos will show you how to install it, where to cut the hole and the center console is already setup for the shifter. You will need to add 3 qts of fluid and extend your transfer case wires 6-8 inches. Other than cutting the hole in the floor, that is about it. Can be done in a few hours. Driveshafts are cut and lengthened already, by a custom driveshaft shop.

I’m only selling due to blowing the motor and swapping a 1uz in it. So a whole new motor and trans.

Have to pick up in Missouri. I’m about 20 mins south of St. Louis. Will not ship.

969FCBD1-6D57-442C-BDAE-2DFC62BE00EA.jpeg
81FD9F1E-0FF0-45E1-B2F4-0662FD47319F.jpeg

Back