• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted Looking for sliders

Notastreettaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys! New to the group and just trying to build my Tacoma into my dream overland rig. I’m located near Raleigh NC but am willing to drive if anyone happens to have rock sliders for a double cab short bed. Thanks!

I love my Cali Raised...
20200130_145137.jpg20200130_145159.jpg20200202_155018.jpg20200202_172219.jpg

Those look awesome! Definitely a contender, I now I’ll probably have to end up buying new, you don’t come across many people selling sliders

Those look awesome! Definitely a contender, I now I’ll probably have to end up buying new, you don’t come across many people selling sliders
Love mine too. They fit very flush to the truck, which was what I wanted. There are nothing wrong with the ones that stick out like wings, they just aren’t my taste.

Hey guys! New to the group and just trying to build my Tacoma into my dream overland rig. I’m located near Raleigh NC but am willing to drive if anyone happens to have rock sliders for a double cab short bed. Thanks!
Yep SOS concepts is semi local just had someone from Raleigh order a rear bumper from us. Located down in Laurens, SC. You can take advantage of our tax time sale and save on shipping by being able to pick up. There are a bunch of guys in The Raleigh area most are rocking SOS armor if you want to actually see in person. There is a decent group over on Tacomaworld.

Back