• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted Long Bed Camper Shell

I have one! Long bed ARE overland series with aluminum side panels, led lights, carpeted, fold down front window less than two years old. Let me know if it you are interested about to start posting it online for sale. Love it however have a GFC on order.......

1580012908810.png

How much are you selling it for?
Let me get back to you on it, I have not given it much thought at this point as I have 3 months to sell it, need to dig in to how much was spent on it then deprecate the time owned. I have had it new for less then two years. I will always consider offers.

Thanks I actually snagged a used ARE from a canopy dealer that was only a month old. Original owner went a different route. Only paid $600 for it cause it was inferno orange. Got it paint matched for $400. Saved over $700. Here's how the rig sits now
20200118_170344.jpg

Attachments

• 20200118_170344.jpg
    20200118_170344.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 79
Back