• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Leer 180/100R Canopy Questions

topguntravis

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got a 2018 Tacoma double cab SR5 with the 6'2" box.
Planning to put a canopy on. Got my sights pretty much set on a LEER 180 with a few accessories, one being racks, probably a Prinsu toprac.
Has anyone got one of these on their Tacoma? I'm having a hard time finding dimensions and every dealer and their websites give bugger all info.

Anyone got the inside dimension from the box floor to the inside of the canopy roof?
Also interested to know what the overall vehicle height becomes from the ground to the top of the canopy/(racks if you got them) and include whether you've got a lift or stock/tires.

I'd also be interested in the same dimensions for a LEER 100R, I think I'd really utilise the extra height in the 180 as I use it for work/tools as well as plan to put a false floor at wheel well height and sleep in it on camping trips.

Thanks in advance

I wish I had more info for you. I never measured the inside of my 100xr when I had it. @Rob Daman had a 180, he may be able to help you out on dimensions.

Back