• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold Leer 100xr for long bed in quicksand - LOADED.

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
An opportunity has arisen for a major upgrade faster than we anticipated. To take advantage of it we would need to sell our shell, and possibly our rack. If you want it we will let both go together for $2,300, or $1,900 without the rack, but it must be sold by early January. I'm not splitting the deal up unless someone buys the shell. This is a smoking deal if you are wanting to get in on a setup like this. We have absolutely loved this setup and honestly don't need to sell it but we've been contemplating a major upgrade and the opportunity to do so popped up sooner than expected.

The shell was $2,700 installed.
The rack was $650

$2,300 for the shell AND Prinsu Cap rack

or

$1,900 for just the shell

Leer 100xr shell
Rack Tracks w/ 6’ Prinsu Cap Rack
Sliding Windoors
Carpeted headliner
Slider/fold down front Window
Pop “n” Lock Power window lock
Naxen Climbing bolts inside shell with 550 cord for storage and custom p-cord paper towel holder. You may laugh, but it works awesome.

Located in San Diego, CA and ready to go whenever. Send me a message and let's get you a rad shell!!

Currently has a half wrap on it, here's how it looks without the wrap...

Screenshot_20191226-090941.png

IMG_20191222_120554.jpg
IMG_20191222_120230.jpg
IMG_20191207_132638.jpg
IMG_20191207_130604.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you find a buyer as I need to sell mine soon as well, can’t have a GFC and the canopy!

Sale it a few days ago. Sorry, jumped on the road unregister after selling it to go get the new setup.

IMG_20200110_071534_656.jpg

as I was scrolling through I was wondering what you were selling it for. looks super good. Are you gonna have it wrapped?

We're contemplating a couple of different wrap ideas. None set in stone yet.

Back