• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Northeast Lease Takeover / Purchase - 2019 DCSB Limited Cement

hallux

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
Decided that I would like to try to get out of my lease early for no other reason then I found another truck (older, not a at a dealership) that I am interested in. This truck is a 2019 Double Cab Short Bed Limited in Cement w/ black leather interior with 23xxx. The truck has all your standard Limited features including sunroof, rear sliding window and heated front seats. Due to it being a lease, the only things done have been listed below.

- TRD Pro Grille (ebay)*
- Remote Start (with Cellular Link)
- MESO Keyfob
- 5% Tinted Windows

*The TRD Grille was purchased via eBay however, the Toyota Safety Sense piece was purchased and installed by the local Toyota dealership and a re-calibration was done by them. The Stock grill is available.

At this time, I am unsure what the buy out price is - I will be calling tomorrow, however I am currently paying $400 a month for my payments. I also will work on pictures but it's pretty straight forward.

Back