• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

KoH noob, any advice?

Aenriquez

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Planning in going to King of the Hammers this year. Probably hauling a pop up camper, pending any advice received. First time spectator, any advice on where to camp, how soon to get there, etc, etc.

Dammit, dumb rookie! Wrong place for this thread. Moderator, delete or move of necessary.......I await your punishment.?

Dammit, dumb rookie! Wrong place for this thread. Moderator, delete or move of necessary.......I await your punishment.?
Sorry I got here late. Not going to ban you this time, don't worry.

I have never been to KotH. @WarFabArmor possibly has?

It pretty much doesn't matter. It's so big any more you're going to be surrounded by people regardless.
It's going to be chilly and loud and busy. Anticipate heavy traffic, lots of dust, and rigs running 24/7. It's a good time. Just plop where you'll fit. For the most part folks are real chill and don't get too weird about personal space. Everyone is there to party and break shit.

Back