• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Known bugs that need fixing

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
  1. Avatar size on quick reply
  2. Avatar size in messages
  3. Some areas overextending on mobile view
  4. Last forum overlapping footer with Microsoft Edge
  5. Too many MySQL connections - need to raise to 60 to match server

@Romp-A-Taco I'm trying to use Google Chrome to duplicate that bug we were talking about at the event but I can't get it to happen. Please post a screenshot if you can.

@Tyler This is how I see the footer. no moderator controls are visible. If I click the x on right side there is still some overlap. see next image.

Click the x. then I see this:

I have to click the white text which is hard to read to see the moderator toolbar. this will probably be a non issue for other users.

Now I can moderate on desktop without getting the push notifications. I guess it was just hard to read what the next step was to disable the notice which overlaps with the moderator toolbar.

@Tyler This is how I see the footer. no moderator controls are visible. If I click the x on right side there is still some overlap. see next image.

Click the x. then I see this:

I have to click the white text which is hard to read to see the moderator toolbar. this will probably be a non issue for other users.

Now I can moderate on desktop without getting the push notifications. I guess it was just hard to read what the next step was to disable the notice which overlaps with the moderator toolbar.
Thanks for posting it. I totally don’t see this however I try, but this is clearly a shitty bug. I’ll get it fixed this week.

Thanks for posting it. I totally don’t see this however I try, but this is clearly a shitty bug. I’ll get it fixed this week.

It might only impact such a small amount of users it may not be worth fixing. If anything make the text legible.

I know that there are some website bugs that still need attention, but has anyone noticed anything that I'm possibly not tracking?

Back