• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Klompmaker Family Taco first trip out

AdventureDan71

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2021 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
We spent 2 hours this morning looking for some two-track. Michigan winter is still sticking around. Screenshot 2022-03-12 112849.jpgScreenshot 2022-03-12 112753.jpg

We found a county campground with some roads we could tool around on. I didn't push it too far to make sure I didn't get stuck my first time out with the family.
Screenshot 2022-03-12 112830.jpg

Alden learned what the grab handle is all about.

Screenshot 2022-03-12 112615.jpg

Overall a success! We are headed to North Carolina for spring break. Next report coming in mid-April.

Dan

Get a winch. Opens the doors for exploring with your family without the fear of getting stuck.

And I say that as a guy with a family :)
1C99D943-02F8-4FB0-B051-231270CA8E9B.jpeg

Get a winch. Opens the doors for exploring with your family without the fear of getting stuck.

And I say that as a guy with a fami:)
That's the plan! Eventually .....

I haven't quite figured out the order of operations for my mod list. Trying to figure what the best bang for the buck is in terms of family adventuring.

That's the plan! Eventually .....

I haven't quite figured out the order of operations for my mod list. Trying to figure what the best bang for the buck is in terms of family adventuring.
Check out my build page. 100% family oriented build. Only regret is not getting the smittybilt roof top tent earlier

Back