• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Just wanted to share this photo

TRDcement_taco19

5️⃣ Platinum
Reaction score
One of my trail buddies took this picture or may found this on his fb page It went viral on fb and ig. Some may have seen this. But I would like to share this on here. This isn’t me. It happen in Oregon. Some may know where this is at. Idk what happen, when, how, or who. But was told it was abandoned they day my buddy was trailing along the trail and saw this. Can’t say it was stolen

1C80D0C0-C65D-4774-9736-5A2EC443BEB7.jpeg0972CF12-A7BA-472B-A8D5-B4926AD39CDB.png

One of my trail buddies took this picture or may found this on his fb page It went viral on fb and ig. Some may have seen this. But I would like to share this on here. This isn’t me. It happen in Oregon. Some may know where this is at. Idk what happen, when, how, or who. But was told it was abandoned they day my buddy was trailing along the trail and saw this. Can’t say it was stolen

1C80D0C0-C65D-4774-9736-5A2EC443BEB7.jpeg0972CF12-A7BA-472B-A8D5-B4926AD39CDB.png

I saw this a while back. Think they said they left it to go get someone to help pull it out. Wasn’t there too long if I remember. Didn’t follow up to see what happened after that though lol

Back