• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Just did a few updates.. New front grill with Raptor lights, New 265/75/16 BFG k02s, Avs Rain guards and to top it off Rino rock rails/side steps.

Tontacoma

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
20200105_132540.jpg

Looks good. You gonna stop there or do you have more plans for it?

Thanks man... still would like to do more I'm thinking of getting some Ditch lights and a light bar. Still shopping

Thanks man... still would like to do more I'm thinking of getting some Ditch lights and a light bar. Still shopping
Ditch lights are really useful. We have a few lighting vendors on the forum if you need to contact them. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks I definitely will.. looking forward new adventures and seeing my taco transform.

Looks great! Did you paint the recovery hook red? I've been wanting to do that.

Back