• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Just bought a 2023 4x4 Access cab....

Hoppy Hopsing

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2023 SR AC Auto
Magnetic Gray
Thought I would join you guys with an access cab.....actually, the truck fell in my lap, it was ordered as part of a fleet truck order for a pest company, when they came into the dealership they decided they only wanted 5 not 6. It was a brand new 2023, AC 4x4 with rear seat delete in Magenta Grey. Had to drive 200 miles to pick it up but the dealership was great to deal with and they knocked $500 off the sticker price, Out the door price of just over 31 grand! I have added nerf bars, bug shield, oversize Falken Wildpeaks (on 16 inch stock steelies) and a bed mat.

Thought I would join you guys with an access cab.....actually, the truck fell in my lap, it was ordered as part of a fleet truck order for a pest company, when they came into the dealership they decided they only wanted 5 not 6. It was a brand new 2023, AC 4x4 with rear seat delete in Magenta Grey. Had to drive 200 miles to pick it up but the dealership was great to deal with and they knocked $500 off the sticker price, Out the door price of just over 31 grand! I have added nerf bars, bug shield, oversize Falken Wildpeaks (on 16 inch stock steelies) and a bed mat.
So where are the pictures? Love to see it.

Would love to but not sure how to post pictures, I could text it to someone that could. Maybe the board administrator????

In the lower lefts side of the window that opens when you start a post or reply to a post, there is an icon that says Attach files.
Attach files.jpg

I believe that is what you need to click and then add your picture.
TimePhoto_20240505_102603.jpg

Attachments

• Attach files.jpg
    Attach files.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 10
To MikeB, I attached a picture of the truck as well as the invoice (hope you (and everyone) can see them. Like I said, the dealership (D'ella in Plattsburg, NY) was great! I called on a Thursday and said, I couldn't drive up until Saturday so the took a refundable deposit over the phone, to hold it. I also didn't qualify for the $500 college grad rebate because I graduated too long ago so they took the $500 off the sticker.

Nice. I am new to the Tacoma. Mine is a 2023 SR5 2WD. I have been wondering what an Access Cab looked like. You got a great price.

Now the modifications begin to make it YOURS.

Catalytic converter protectors, hood gas struts, side steps, tonneau cover to name a few.

To be honest, I was just looking for a weekender to pickup mulch, dump runs or typical homeowner stuff. The price was right so I bought it sight unseen, when I got there it was everything I need so it is now my daily driver. I had one back in the day I had one from the late 90's, kinda like the one from Back to the Future....LOL!

Back