• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Just an old guy

Foster Imposter

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 Pro DCSB Manual
White
Hi howdy everyone. I decided I might as well join over here too!
I'm not usually a big poster on forums but I'm willing to help folks if I can and also willing to learn and make some new friends.
I've had my 2018 Pro for about 8 months and changed a few mostly minor things and am really liking the truck.
Biggest changes: Prinsu roof rack, Lomax bed cover, Core/Hurst shifter, Firestone ride-rite air bags with Daystar cradles and Nitto Ridge Grappler 265/75R16 tires.
(No regrets for anything I've done so far).
I'm retired (old guy) and I live in the mid Georgia area with my wife and special needs son.
ok, here's a pic of my taco taken on Thanksgiving day...

Taco state park3.jpg

Sorry I’m late, but welcome to T3G and thank you for your donation. Do you have more plans for your truck?

Thanks Mr Badminstrator! LOL
Enjoying the site...seems a little more laid back than TW although I'm still a member over there.
I've done quite a few (mostly small) mods. I just want to drive it and enjoy it's capabilities for many years as I tend to keep most vehicles awhile.
The big things I've done are tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers), the Prinsu roof rack, Lomax trifold bed cover, air bags (for towing) and my Core shifter.
I plan to get a small travel trailer to use to take some family adventures.
All my other mods are for comfort, convenience or cosmetic purposes but I like them all.
Here's one of my cosmetic mods that I really like...

Strngwheel.jpg

Thanks Mr Badminstrator! LOL
Enjoying the site...seems a little more laid back than TW although I'm still a member over there.
I've done quite a few (mostly small) mods. I just want to drive it and enjoy it's capabilities for many years as I tend to keep most vehicles awhile.
The big things I've done are tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers), the Prinsu roof rack, Lomax trifold bed cover, air bags (for towing) and my Core shifter.
I plan to get a small travel trailer to use to take some family adventures.
All my other mods are for comfort, convenience or cosmetic purposes but I like them all.
Here's one of my cosmetic mods that I really like...

Strngwheel.jpg
I say it all the time but I’m proud of the fact that the members here are more laid-laid back than the other forums that have a tendency to be unwelcoming to beginners.

I just said it in another thread, but I feel honored to have the wisdom of a young gent like you upon us, and happy early birthday!

The steering wheel logo definitely gives it a unique look. Those stereo knobs lurking in the background look clean too.

Back