WINNER July 2020 Rig of the Month: And the winner is... @TACO.HOG!

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
In the most unorganized RotM that I've hosted so far 🙃 , Taco.HOG took the win with 25 total votes!

1595501614165.png

I've actually wheeled with this dude back in Cali. We both got our Relentless Fabrication bumpers at around the same time, threw them on, and hit the trails. Good times, brother! Congrats RotM status.

Taco.HOG, enjoy your Accessorides remote start kit, T3G patch, and T3G sticker! Your photo will also be in the sidebar of the forum homepage until it is replaced by next month's winner, and you're going to get some special username flare. Lastly, I will feature your truck on the T3G Instagram today.

As for everyone else, this contest will be occurring every month and as long as you haven't won within the last 6 months, you're free to enter each month! The next one will be open for submissions on August 10.

Jay

T3G Level: Onyx
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom