• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived January 2020 Rig of the Month: Submissions and Voting

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some awesome rigs on here! Here is mine, kinda old but it works
C3EBDA41-6DE6-4A74-9F73-C2F3876695E8.jpeg

To everyone that has been following this contest: Please don’t forget to vote on a few trucks by hitting the “like” button on the respective posts! :)

2 more days to enter people!!

And don't forget to vote for the ones you like!!

I just added a feature that will show all of the submissions at the very top of the thread with their number of "likes" on them. If you click the image, it will take you directly to that post so you can vote for it. We will try this system for February's contest that is coming up.

1580916557083.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back