• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Jackass Forever movie - you seeing it?

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I grew up on the CKY / Jackass / Bam stuff. Big part of my teenage years because most of my life was skateboarding.

The 4th movie just came out, Jackass Forever.

Anyone see it yet? Or plan to see it?

I saw it the other day. Here's some quick thoughts:
- The intro was great
- The movie has a lot of dick throughout
- The new members sucked and hardly had any screen time anyway
- The girl was especially left out
- Danger Ehren was like 70% of the stunts
- Steve-o didn't do much. Weird.
- Knoxville is insane for doing the bull again
- Overall, it was decent. Not bad, not great. But I recommend seeing it.

So, WAAAAAAAAAAY back in the day my younger sister dated Ehren McGhehey pre-Jackass when they were both in high school. I have a hard time watching the show/movies because they are always so mean to him and he was a really nice guy. By far my favorite of the guys she dated. Although he totally cheats at downhill racing.

So, WAAAAAAAAAAY back in the day my younger sister dated Ehren McGhehey pre-Jackass when they were both in high school. I have a hard time watching the show/movies because they are always so mean to him and he was a really nice guy. By far my favorite of the guys she dated. Although he totally cheats at downhill racing.
Then this movie isn’t for you. The majority of it is even more Ehren abuse. But he’s a sport as always.

Then this movie isn’t for you. The majority of it is even more Ehren abuse. But he’s a sport as always.
Ugh, that poor guy.

Lmao. I remember watching the original in theaters opening night. It was so jammed packed

Back