• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

ISO OEM Air Box Assembly 3.5V6 2017

jbod77

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 Sport V6. I swapped out for a K&N. This stupid leasing company wants the factory box back or they want to charge damages. Would be awesome if someone could help me out. If you want to swap you can have the K&N that's in my truck in exchange for your OEM stuff. or $$ or whatever.

2017 Sport V6. I swapped out for a K&N. This stupid leasing company wants the factory box back or they want to charge damages. Would be awesome if someone could help me out. If you want to swap you can have the K&N that's in my truck in exchange for your OEM stuff. or $$ or whatever.
Post a few photos if you can.

Well I don't have the factory lower half of the air box cause I have the trd intake but i have the rest of it

I have the entire assembly I just took out of my 2019. What's it worth to you? I'd sell mine

Back