• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Ironman 4x4 25% off

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Ironman just sent a offer on lift kits 25% off. ..Tacoma stage two is listed at $2795.00. -out of stock to May ..?
almost $700.00 savings?
I think I will go with Bilstein 6112 and rear 5140? Spc ,and icon add a lift spring...under &2,200 at Shock surplus ..plus need to add shipping to Hawaii...Not cheap!
Aloha

Isn't rust a concern on the island? I was under the impression Ironman lifts rust out pretty bad.

Yep this is what I heard...that is why I am gonna go with Bilstein set-up...
Iron was a choice till I saw those leaking foam shocks and rusted coils ..less than two years old..
Aloha

Yep this is what I heard...that is why I am gonna go with Bilstein set-up...
Iron was a choice till I saw those leaking foam shocks and rusted coils ..less than two years old..
Aloha
Ugh, I failed at reading comprehension ;)

Oops. There were some pictures posted of two trucks with the iron man 4x4 lift kits ...showing rust/ corrosion’s to coils and leaking foam shocks...

I am no longer interested in the Ironman lift kits..
Aloha

Back