• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Introduction

FL_Airgunner

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2022 SR5 DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hi, I'm Paul and I have a Tacoma... Just bought it last week, 2022 SR5 Double Cab 2X4. Not my first Toyota, but it is my First Tacoma. Toyota of FWB had a number of Tacomas they apparently were having a hard time selling, so was able to snag it at Invoice, which in today's market, I felt was a good deal! Thus far I have added OEM All Weather Floor Mats, OEM Bed Mat, TruXedo TruXport Tonneau, Wheel Locks and a Gas Cap Holder. I have a Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock to install and will be ordering Mud Flads and some side steps next month. So far I'm really liking the Tocama!

Attachments

• Taco.jpg
    Taco.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 65
Hello and welcome from NE FL. MGM is a great color. Love it.

Welcome aboard from AZ.

Back